This is the capital of "laid-back," so there's nothing to do but relax by the turquoise-blue pool—unless you choose otherwise. Just in case, we have a whole array of non-motorized water sports to keep you busy on the two-mile long, crescent-shaped beach: try your hand at kayaking, bobble along on a water beetle or skim by on a windsurfer. Under the waves, you can snorkel around Negril's arches, caverns, coral gardens and offshore reefs.
On land, check out our island cooking class, learn to mix with the pros at our cocktail course or take in a classic film under the stars. Get toned at our new, air-conditioned gym with Cybex equipment, or play a game on our hard-surface tennis court. Off-site, our guest services desk can help set up day trips for river rafting, canoeing, diving, horseback riding, mountain biking and much more. And when you get back… Unwind in our poolside hot tub or keep cool on an underwater stool at the swim-up bar
- Paddle in the turquoise pool, then perch on an underwater stool at the swim-up bar or simmer in the poolside hot tub
- Lounge on the sand of the magnificent crescent- shaped beach
- The clear, calm waters of Negril invite exploration. Choose from a range of non-motorized water sports: skate the sea's surface in a kayak, bobble on a water beetle, skim over the sea on a windsurfer, snorkel among Negril's famous arches, caverns, coral gardens and offshore reefs
- Get spicy in a traditional island cooking class
- Explore the art of bartending in cocktail course
- Enjoy films shown outdoors under the stars